Liaocheng Kunmei Bearing Co., Ltd. is located in Linqing City, Shandong Province, which has the “Hometown of Bearings in China”. The bearing industry is developed here and the logistics is fast. Founded in 2001, the company is a bearing manufacturer integrating R&D, design, production and sales.
SKF ZJ205ECP bearings
SKF ZJ205ECP bearings
SKF S6202 2Z C3 bearings
SKF RMS16 bearings
SKF QJ312 MA bearings
SKF QJ308MA bearings
SKF QJ307MA bearings
SKF NU 2222E CM-C3 bearings
deep groove ball bearing maintaining
1. Bearing maintenance cycle
How often are bearings maintained? The bearing can be used in theory 20000~80000 hours, but the specific life depends on wear and working strength in the process of use.
Wipe the cleaned bearings dry with dry rags, and then soak them in anti-rust oil. In this process, the bearing should be completely in contact with anti-rust oil, do not stop rotating the bearing, so as to make the oil film formed by anti-rust oil covering the surface of the bearing, to achieve the purpose of anti-rust.
Next, use lithium grease and butter, which shall be evenly applied to the surface of the bearing, including inner and outer rings, wheels and cages, and rotate the bearing while wiping, so that the butter really enters into the bearing and plays a role of full lubrication. First of all, put the bearing into gasoline to clean, wipe off the residual oil and dust on the bearing, any bearing with rust is gently rubbed and polished with metallographic sandpaper, until there is no feeling of roughness by hand.
The last step is packing. In order to save costs, we "turn waste into treasure", the warehouse scrap cement packaging bags, cut into the appropriate size of packaging bags, the bearing tightly wrapped, wrapped, marked the specification and model of the bearing put back on the shelf for storage.
How to maintain the bearing
In order to give full play to the bearing and maintain its due performance for a long time, regular maintenance (regular inspection) must be done practically. It is very important to improve productivity and economy to detect faults early and prevent accidents from happening through proper regular inspection. The bearing shall be coated with an appropriate amount of anti-rust oil and packed in anti-rust paper when it leaves the factory. As long as the package is not damaged, the quality of the bearing shall be guaranteed. However, when stored for a long time, it is appropriate to store it on a shelf 30cm above the ground under the condition of humidity lower than 65% and temperature about 20℃. In addition, the storage site should be away from direct sunlight or contact with cold walls. In addition, when the bearing is removed for inspection, the appearance shall be recorded by means of photography. Also, confirm the amount of remaining lubricant and sample the lubricant before cleaning the bearing.
3. Maintenance steps of bearings
1) Remove the wheel first, remember to put away the screws, if it is lost, trouble.
2) Take off the bearing. The core of some wheels is very tight, so it is difficult to remove the bearing. Use the hexagonal plate hand (which is the one to remove the screw) to dig it down.
3) Brush the dirt off the peilin surface with your toothbrush first. It doesn't matter if you don't do this step.
4) The side cover of some bearings is detachable, while others are not. Judge whether Pailin is detachable first.
5) If it's detachable, it's easy. With a precise driver, pry up the C ring in the notch of the C ring, and then remove the side cover, just remove one side.
6) If it is not detachable, it is more troublesome to use the method of destruction. Use the precision screwdriver to get into the seam of the side cover and force the side cover up. No doubt, that's it, but the side cover won't come back. Just take one side off. Take both sides off and it's ruined.
7) Remove all the side covers from the bearings and start washing. Pour the stain oil into the bowl and throw the bearing down to stir it.
The use of lubricants, to identify the pros and cons, several years of experience to accumulate the following points for your reference:
I. Lubricating oil:
1. Moisture inspection; (1) Put the lubricating oil into the test tube and observe the transparency. If it is not clear and transparent and cloudy, it can be preliminarily determined that the lubricating oil contains water; (2) Inject about half of the lubricating oil into the test tube and heat it to about 100 ~ 120℃. If there is a sound, bubbles or condensation of water on the tube wall, it means there is water. (3) Put the white powder copper sulfate without crystal water into the test tube containing lubricating oil. If the copper sulfate turns blue and precipitates at the bottom, water is contained in the lubricating oil.
2. Inspection of particle size; (1) Place a piece of clean glass on a horizontal piece, and drop a drop of lubricating oil to be checked and a drop of lubricating oil of standard quality, respectively. Then tilt the glass piece to compare the velocity and distance of the two lubricating oils. Large flow velocity and long distance indicate low viscosity, and conversely, high viscosity. (2), will be to check the oil and the standard of the quality of lubricating oil in the two test tubes, respectively, the oil level in vitro under five ㎜ mouth, the mouth sealed tube, the two tube inversion at the same time, observe the bubble rising velocity, if be lubricating oil lubricating oil bubble rising faster than the standard, shows that the oil viscosity is lower than standard oil viscosity, high conversely.
3. Identification of lubrication performance; Rub the lube thumb and index finger against each other. If there is a sticky feeling, it indicates that the oil has good lubrication performance. If it feels astringent, it indicates that the lubrication performance has deteriorated.
4. Inspection of mechanical impurities; Dilute the oil with gasoline and filter it. Observe the impurities.
1. Identification of soap groups; Apply the grease to the copper sheet, and then put it into hot water. If the grease and water do not work, the water does not change color, does not emulsify, indicating that it is calcium base fat or lithium base fat, barium base fat; If the grease dissolves quickly in water and becomes a translucent, milky solution, it is a sodium-based grease; The grease, although soluble in water, is very slow and complete, indicating that it is calcium-sodium-based.
2. Identification of destructive properties of fiber network structure; Grease coated copper sheet into the tube with water and constantly rotating, if there is no oil separated, indicating that the grease structure is normal, if there are oil beads floating on the surface, it means that the fiber network structure of the grease has been damaged, lost the adhesion, can not continue to use. The main reasons are improper storage, vibration, storage too long and so on.
3. Inspection of mechanical impurities; Take a small amount of grease with your finger to twist and press, and judge whether there are impurities by feeling; Apply the grease in transparent glass board, the coating thickness is about 0.5 mm, can observe whether there is mechanical impurities in the bright point.
Lubricating oil is the blood of the equipment, and proper use is crucial to prolong the service life of the equipment.
Thin wall bearing product characteristics
In order to obtain low friction torque, high rigidity and good turning accuracy of the bearing, steel ball with small outer diameter was used. The use of hollow shafts ensures light weight and space for wiring. Thin-walled bearing has realized the bearing section of extremely thin, and also realized the miniaturization and lightweight of products. The diversity of products expands their range of USES.
The series of 6700 and 6800 have various kinds of dust cover, flange, stainless steel, wide width and so on.
Thin wall bearing maintenance procedure
Bearing installation and removal must be careful
Different types and sizes of thin-wall and deep-groove ball bearings have different installation methods and tools, including mechanical or hydraulic ones. Here is mainly to explain some general basic installation methods and precautions.
First, do not install hard on the ball, this will lead to ball and contact surface local overload, leading to premature failure of the bearing.
Second, do not hit the surface of the bearing with a hard tool, such as a hammer or screwdriver, as this will cause the outer ring of the bearing to break or become brittle.
Two, bearing cleaning
A clean working environment is very important for bearings. Thin-walled deep groove ball bearing ring rotation surface and rolling elements of the surface roughness is about 1/10 m, so smooth ball surface if contaminated, the impact is very serious. The lubricating layer between the rolling surfaces is usually 0.2~1 m. Granular impurities larger than the lubricant particle size will be overrolled by the rolling elements and will generate local pressure in the self-aligning roller bearing steel, eventually leading to permanent material fatigue. In addition to this, dust particles in the external environment up to 10 m in size can also cause damage to self-aligning roller bearings. This is why a clean working environment is so important for bearings.
Three, bearing technology testing
In the use of the process of overheating dry induction bearing working temperature, if the temperature is found to exceed the specified limit will automatically alarm, to prevent the occurrence of the ignition shaft. High temperature is often used to indicate that the bearing has been in abnormal condition. High temperatures are also harmful to bearing lubricants. Sometimes thin - walled deep - groove ball bearings overheating can be attributed to the bearing lubricant. If the bearing in excess of 125 ° C for a long period of continuous transfer to reduce the bearing life. The causes of high temperature bearing include: it may be that the bearing is not lubricated enough, the lubricant is unqualified, there are impurities in it, when the load is too large, it may also be that the clearance inside the bearing is not enough and oil seal causes friction, and so on.