Whether the bearing is available to judge, mainly considering the bearing damage degree, mechanical properties, importance, operating conditions, to the next maintenance period and decided.If there are any of the following defects, they can no longer be used and must be replaced with a new bearing.A crack or notch in any of the inner ring, outer ring, rolling body, or cage.
1. Any one of the rings and the rolling body is broken.
2. There are significant card injuries on the rolling track surface, retaining edge and rolling body.
3. The cage is significantly worn or the rivet is significantly relaxed.
4, raceway surface, rolling body rust, injury.
5. There are serious indentation and strike marks on the raceway surface and rolling body.
6. There is obvious creep on the inner diameter surface of the inner ring or the outer diameter surface of the outer ring.
7. Obvious discoloration caused by heat.
8, sealed into the bearing grease, sealing ring or dust cover damage is obvious.