Vibration motor imported bearing installation skills
When replacing a new bearing with a vibrating motor, the same bearing as the original model must be used.
1) Wash the bearing with kerosene, press it into the bearing seat, fill the roller of the outer ring of the bearing with Shell No. 3 lithium base grease to two-thirds full, apply evenly with the net hand, install the bearing gland, and apply the bolt The fastening bolt of the anti-slack rubber presses the bearing gland;
2) The bearing is a cylindrical roller bearing that can be separated from the inner casing, and the bearing should be set on the rotating shaft and in place;
3) Mount the bearing housing on the casing. If there is grease grease hole, it must be aligned. Pressing the bearing block with the fastening bolts of the anti-loosening rubber;
4) The inner and outer eccentric blocks are mounted on the rotating shaft and are in place. If there is a shaft key, the shaft key should be inserted into the keyway and then the outer eccentric block should be installed, and the shaft can be mounted on the rotating shaft with the retaining ring;
5) Close the eccentric block fastening bolts and turn the adjustable eccentric block to the angular position before the unloading and tighten the fastening bolts. After the above assembly is completed, the shaft should have a certain axial movement;
6) The protective cover on both ends of the upper vibration motor is fastened with screws.