KM bearing summary of the dismantling of external spherical bearing skills
The outer spherical bearing is a self-aligning bearing with a spherical outer ring surface and a sealing cover on both sides of the bearing. 390,000 series of outer spherical bearings are commonly used in agricultural machinery. They are widely used in Xinjiang 1 2, Futian, Zhongyuan and other combine harvesters. One locomotive can use more than 30 plates. The 390,000 series outer spherical bearing is fixed with the inner ring of the bearing and the shaft through the eccentric sleeve, and the inner hexangular screw on the eccentric sleeve ACTS as a fastening function. During maintenance, many players will not disassemble and install this kind of bearing, so it is necessary to introduce the technical points and precautions of disassembling and installing 390,000 series of outer spherical bearing:
A, remove the
1. First, loosen the locking screw on the bearing eccentric sleeve with an inner hexagon wrench, then insert a small iron rod into the counterbore on the eccentric sleeve of the top cover, and loosen the eccentric sleeve against the rotation direction of the shaft.
2. Loosen the bolts holding the housing. Remove the bearing, together with the housing, from the shaft. Note before removing the housing at one end of the shaft. The other end of the shaft bearing bolts should be loosened, so as not to damage the bearings at both ends.
Second, the installation
1. Before mounting the bearing on the shaft, it is necessary to remove the fixed pin of the bearing coat, and at the same time, polish the surface of the shaft journal smoothly, and coat the shaft journal with oil to prevent rust and lubricate (allow the bearing to rotate slightly on the shaft).
2. Lubricate the bearing housing and bearing mating surface, and load the bearing into the housing. Then the assembled bearing and bearing housing together on the shaft. Push to the desired location for installation.
3. Do not tighten the bolts to fix the bearing housing. Let the bearing coat rotate in the bearing housing. Also install the other end bearing and seat on the same shaft, rotate the shaft several times, so that the bearing itself is automatically aligned. Then tighten the bolts of the bearing seat.
4. Install eccentric sleeve. First put the eccentric sleeve on the eccentric step of the inner sleeve of the bearing and tighten it in the direction of rotation of the shaft by hand. The small iron bar is then inserted or pushed against the counterbore in the eccentric sleeve. Strike a small iron bar with a hand hammer in the direction of rotation. Make the eccentric sleeve install firmly, finally lock the inner hexangular screw on the eccentric sleeve.
KM bearing say What is pretension?