Bearing temperature standard - pump bearing temperature standard
1. Gb3215-82 4.4.1 During pump operation, the maximum temperature of bearing shall not exceed 80℃
18.104.22.168 The temperature rise of the bearing shall not exceed the ambient temperature of 40, and the maximum temperature shall not exceed 80℃
4.3.3 When the pump operates under specified working conditions, the outer surface temperature of the inner bearing shall not be higher than the temperature of the conveying medium by 20℃, and the highest temperature shall not be higher than 80℃. The temperature rise on the outer surface of the bearing shall not be the ambient temperature in high places
40 ℃. The highest temperature is not higher than 80℃.
5.15.3 Service temperature of JB/T7255-94 The temperature rise of the bearing shall not exceed the ambient temperature of 35℃, and the maximum temperature shall not exceed 75℃.
The temperature rise of the bearing shall not exceed the ambient temperature of 40℃, and the maximum temperature shall not exceed 80℃
4.14. The temperature rise of the bearing shall not exceed the ambient temperature of 35℃, and the maximum temperature shall not exceed 80℃
Two, motor bearing temperature regulation, the cause of abnormal and treatment
The rules stipulate that the maximum temperature of rolling bearing shall not exceed 95℃ and that of sliding bearing shall not exceed 80℃. And the temperature rise does not exceed 55℃ (the temperature rise is the bearing temperature minus the ambient temperature during the test); See hG25103-91 bearing temperature for details
Causes of excessive rise and treatment:
(1) Reason: the axis is bent and the center line is inaccurate. Processing; Find the center again.
(2) Reason: The base screw is loose. Treatment: Tighten the base screw.
(3) Reason: the lubricating oil is not clean. Treatment: Change the oil.
(4) Reason: the oil has been used for too long and has not been replaced. Treatment: Clean the bearings and replace the lubricating oil.
(5) Cause: the ball or roller in the bearing is damaged. Handling: Replace the new bearing. According to national standards, grade F insulation grade B assessment, motor temperature rise control in 80K (resistance method), 90K (component method). Consider the ambient temperature of 40℃
The maximum operating temperature of the motor shall not exceed 120/130℃. The maximum bearing temperature is 95 degrees. Use infrared detection gun to measure the temperature of bearing outdoor surface. Empirically, the highest temperature of 4-pole motor should not exceed 70℃. For the motor book
Body, no monitoring. After the motor is manufactured, in general, its temperature rise is basically fixed and will not change or increase continuously with the motor operation. The bearing is fragile and needs to be tested.