1. Bearing maintenance cycle
How often are bearings maintained? The bearing can be used in theory 20000~80000 hours, but the specific life depends on wear and working strength in the process of use.
Wipe the cleaned bearings dry with dry rags, and then soak them in anti-rust oil. In this process, the bearing should be completely in contact with anti-rust oil, do not stop rotating the bearing, so as to make the oil film formed by anti-rust oil covering the surface of the bearing, to achieve the purpose of anti-rust.
Next, use lithium grease and butter, which shall be evenly applied to the surface of the bearing, including inner and outer rings, wheels and cages, and rotate the bearing while wiping, so that the butter really enters into the bearing and plays a role of full lubrication. First of all, put the bearing into gasoline to clean, wipe off the residual oil and dust on the bearing, any bearing with rust is gently rubbed and polished with metallographic sandpaper, until there is no feeling of roughness by hand.
The last step is packing. In order to save costs, we "turn waste into treasure", the warehouse scrap cement packaging bags, cut into the appropriate size of packaging bags, the bearing tightly wrapped, wrapped, marked the specification and model of the bearing put back on the shelf for storage.
How to maintain the bearing
In order to give full play to the bearing and maintain its due performance for a long time, regular maintenance (regular inspection) must be done practically. It is very important to improve productivity and economy to detect faults early and prevent accidents from happening through proper regular inspection. The bearing shall be coated with an appropriate amount of anti-rust oil and packed in anti-rust paper when it leaves the factory. As long as the package is not damaged, the quality of the bearing shall be guaranteed. However, when stored for a long time, it is appropriate to store it on a shelf 30cm above the ground under the condition of humidity lower than 65% and temperature about 20℃. In addition, the storage site should be away from direct sunlight or contact with cold walls. In addition, when the bearing is removed for inspection, the appearance shall be recorded by means of photography. Also, confirm the amount of remaining lubricant and sample the lubricant before cleaning the bearing.
3. Maintenance steps of bearings
1) Remove the wheel first, remember to put away the screws, if it is lost, trouble.
2) Take off the bearing. The core of some wheels is very tight, so it is difficult to remove the bearing. Use the hexagonal plate hand (which is the one to remove the screw) to dig it down.
3) Brush the dirt off the peilin surface with your toothbrush first. It doesn't matter if you don't do this step.
4) The side cover of some bearings is detachable, while others are not. Judge whether Pailin is detachable first.
5) If it's detachable, it's easy. With a precise driver, pry up the C ring in the notch of the C ring, and then remove the side cover, just remove one side.
6) If it is not detachable, it is more troublesome to use the method of destruction. Use the precision screwdriver to get into the seam of the side cover and force the side cover up. No doubt, that's it, but the side cover won't come back. Just take one side off. Take both sides off and it's ruined.
7) Remove all the side covers from the bearings and start washing. Pour the stain oil into the bowl and throw the bearing down to stir it.